Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Backpack

This is more of a complaint or maybe I should say a disappointment. Currently my backpack is missing.. I have looked and called everywhere, in search of it and I haven't found it anywhere. I honestly think it might have been stolen. NO joke. If I don't find it soon I will be really mad! I never forget it anywhere and the one time I do it gets stolen. I love my backpack and it had some pretty important things in it.. hmmm. MY BOOK! The person that stole it is an idiot.. steeling a backpack how could you be so low. My home work was in it too. Not as important but still. It also had a book I was reading in it. Now I can't read it, until I buy a new book. This is so dumb and gay. Who knows maybe I'll find it in the next couple days. It was probably my fault but if it was stolen then I'll blame it on the gay person that steels a backpack. So currently I have a pause on my book.. until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment