Saturday, October 16, 2010

Valerie Kim

Ok all today I have been watching video after video of Valerie Kim and her sister Dominique. She is probably my favorite person in the world right now. She is this scary violinist that is only like twelve years old. The songs she chooses to play are so attractive  and you could almost cry they're so pretty. I was literally almost crying out of pure enjoyment and unbelief. Every video I watched made me yell, "OH MY GOODNESS!" I like it because she has given me a knew name to drop every once in a while along with her sister who doesn't get as much credit as her ever. 
If you have nothing better to do or just need to smile look up Valerie Kim on youtube and you will quickly be happy. She will blow you to tears out of pure amazement. Then you too can name drop her all the time and feel cool. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqXhgOSRGEI

No comments:

Post a Comment