Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wrote a poem, blah

I'm not really one for writing poems or anything but this came out today when I was writing. I'm not trying to show off because I know I'm no poet but I guess I just wanted to get it out and share. Here it is:

Today

Today is bright and I'm worried about my future.
Everything is up in the air, while I'm stuck on the ground.
Ideals so far away, I wish i could just reach out and grasp.
My opinions are worth nothing, unless valued by something.
The ultimate, contently forever happy.
That's all we want, but what do we do.
Find someone who cares, if we can.
Try not to care ourselves, feels impossible.
Just care for myself, that doesn't help anyone.
I'm stuck in a rut, better go searching.

I know it's not very good but it really did a good job in portraying what I was thinking, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment