Friday, March 4, 2011

triangles




I have come upon a decision that I find to me very important to my life. I love triangles. I never really payed much attention to them but lately they have just made my life. Just think about it triangles... right!

All their angles add up to 180 degrees, all the time without fail. That's cool. Then, when drawing designs on graph paper, you can always add on to a triangle because all the sides are straight. then you can manipulate them in any way you want, like you can have it be short, wide, tall, skinny, anything and they always look good. How nice is that, a triangle that always looks good. See with squares and rectangles those just take too much to make them look good and either way they always look annoying. Then like diamonds or really any quadrilateral, always remind me of controlling women... gross huu.

Then triangles have a lolz instrument named after them, because it is one... the triangle. Seriously, this is the most joyous instrument, when heard you can't just help but laugh and anyone can play it. Or what about the bermuda triangle.. come on you have to admit it, that's cool. Well, then think about how many triangles you can fit inside a triangle without it encompassing another. There are three sides and three vertexes, didn't Jesus rise on the third day or what about the trinity... I don't know but that's nice. You can have love triangles and you can easily make triangles with your fingers. It takes two triangles to make the Jewish star... trippy. There's so many different kinds of triangles and there's tons of math to go behind all of it. You know anything that is related to math better be important to me, ya. Aren't the pyramids just a bunch of triangles and you can cut grilled cheese into triangles. Trust me I could go on...

haha as you can probably tell, I haven't had any profound thoughts lately. My life is becoming more and more simple and it's nice. I have a nice schedule that I follow and even though it's kinda bland I like it. I have good friend and a pretty family. so really I'm kinda set. what does this have to do with triangles.. I'm not quite sure, maybe I like them because they are simple but you can get a lot out of them and all I want is for my life to be so. sure ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment