Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals

Well the time has come around once again.. Every student, well I guess not every student, knows that this is the week of finals. And well my complaint is not on the finals themselves, but on everyone who complains about them. I'm not sure why everyone likes to make such a big stink and complain about them, it's no surprise, they happen every semester. Plus the material that is being covered you have been learning about for the past couple months! Have you noticed that the only people who complain are the bad kids who didn't pay attention all year (or the kids who complain just for the sake of complaining/ complain so that they do better than they think/ to fit in) and yes I'm speaking from experience. See if you're a good student and actually learn like you're supposed to, this test would be no big deal and there would be no need to complain or stress out. It's yourself who has done this, no on else, not your teachers, but it is always easier to blame the man right. It's just the best when people take them so seriously and say I'm just going to wear sweatpants so it looks like I am a hardcore student and have been studying all night. But we all know the truth. So I encourage you be a good student, like me and stop making fake stress for yourself, for whatever reason.

2 comments:

  1. be a good student, like me. im the greatest gift to teacher-kind. hahaha em, i love you. Can have your student expertise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I believe it is inside everyone they just have to find it ;)

    ReplyDelete