Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lately

It's dark. So lately I have been doing a lot of nothing. It's break I can do what I want. Anyways, so ya nothing.. This has left me to make a big deal out of everything that happens in my life. I get all dramatic over absolutely nothing out of boredom but then I catch myself and have to over, and over tell myself this doesn't matter! Dumb things can make me really excited and stoked, like killing someone on halo or getting an eleven kill streak on cod. Then there is the other side like figuring out what I'm going to do that day is all of the sudden really hard to figure out and matters a lot. At first, as you could imagine, this drove me crazy. I didn't want to make things dramatic they would just become exaggerated in my head, obviously not my fault. After a while, I began to enjoy this over exaggeration, it was fun in an way to make things super dramatic, and made me laugh.
(I hope you noticed that this whole post was an example of this).

No comments:

Post a Comment