Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No no no

NnNnnNooOOOoOOOooOOOoooo! I'm so angry right now. I don't want to go back to school with everything that is in me. It's absolutely awful, just the thought gets my blood boiling. I hate school so much and starting drivers ed doesn't help one bit. Bla Bla plus I have to go to school on birthday this year. That never ever happens to me, but it will this year, and I will get to enjoy the awkward birthday wishes. Actually, I might not now that I think about it, I'm really good a keeping quiet and private at school ;)
So yeas I am behind in life and have started drivers ed, finally. It is the most boring class in the world, three hours everyday for two weeks, you have to be kidding me. I can hardly stand two days! Also, I haven't even spoke to anyone in my class yet besides the teacher, they're all little sophomores and I could really care more. But hey gotta love red asphalt. And not to mention truck drivers getting paid $500 to talk to you about their personal life and give marriage advice. I'm just glad to have my permit and finally drive, great birthday present. I really am thankful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment