Friday, January 7, 2011

Blah

Blah. I hate school. ya. But here's the thing I'm smart, I'm not trying to be prideful but I know I am. I feel as though I really am wasting my time and more than ever I am absolutely bored in almost all my classes. I wish I could just graduate already and then I can at least go to college but no I'm stuck for another year and a half, learning the same exact stuff over and over. Or just learning useless information. I know everyone says this but lately it's been really bothering me. I feel like I could be doing a million other things with my time that would be way more productive but I can't, I'm stuck. And the only reason that I'm doing well in school is because I have a underlying need to care about school. Which also bothers me, it's like something that I can't help, it's just there. I mean public school is great, ya know it's free! But what I think is funny is that schools try to focus on individuality, and act like they really care but they don't. They think that all the kids are stupid.
Maybe if they tried they would realize that there are a lot of kids out there like me that are just wasting their time, stuck and bored in high school. And teachers will tell you not to waste your time, when they are wasting yours. This all makes me really mad. Like I know that everything has a time and what ever but really. And it's all those stupid kids that hold back everyone else. It kinda creeps me out in a way to think of how this all came to be. It also makes me angry but I just don't want to do it anymore. If I wouldn't loose scholarships and what not I would definitely drop out and get my GED, heck I could of gotten that thing freshman year. This also makes me want to work hard and hopefully test out of my math and english classes in college and do well on my ACT so I get lots of money. Yeah from all of this, I will just make it my goal to make a bunch of money. I very well understand that this sound vain and it is but I might as well, if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment