Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TUP Everyone

So before I get into the whole TUP business I wanted to complain. I recently learned that a starbucks double shot has in fact not two shots but five. Sadly, I learned this a little too late, how was I supposed to know, I guess it could be common sense but I just didn't think. So yeah I had a starbucks double shot venti thing and currently feel horrible and have been for the past hour or so. My head is spinning and everything just feels aweful, even my thought process. So yeah I decided to blog while I could type really fast, which I'm doing right now. Let me just say I learned my lesson and I will just stick to the calm tea for a while.

Anyways let's get down to business. So what is TUP you maybe asking yourself. Well, let me tell you. TUP stands for Trickle Up Poverty, which is a book written by none other than Michael Savage, my favorite. I picked it up like a week ago and so far it is just great. It is everything you would expect and more. It's just the perfect mix of humor, logic, and a little bit of justified conspiracy. I love it. Here is the opening paragraph: "President Obama is like a destructive child who takes apart a priceless watch that was carefully passed down to him. Without regard for the value of what he hold, he recklessly scatters the pieces on the floor and then can't put them back together again. Failing to learn from his mistakes, this destructive child moves on to another room where he finds another watch to take apart. Once again, he cannot put the pieces back together. That doesn't stop him from tearing apart yet another costly timepieces until all that's left are the pieces of discarded, functionless watches lying at his feet." Hahaha it's funny but so true, great use of the rhetorical strategy analogy Mr. Savage.

Another favorite: "Man may be the only living being on earth that will rely on others to feed it- and gives nothing to others in return!". The point of this book is to stop Obama's attack on our borders, economy, and security and trust me after reading just the first chapter you will see that yes in fact we are under attack. You will see Obama's Marxist-Leninest agenda and why you should fear it so much. See you may not think so yet but Mr. Savage does know his stuff he has studied the works of Marx and Lenin for almost forty years to simply know their flaws and yes he does make some wild claims but he has support to back them up. This is the kind of stuff that you don't hear about in the news and probably never will. See what I love about Mr. Savage is that he is real and also very blunt. The terms he uses to describe people are just priceless and make me lol for real.

"Entire books have been written about Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and Joseph Stalin, the Three Stooges of Communism. These men thought they had invented a better economic and philosophical system upon which to build a nation. All three couldn't have been more mistaken. Like their TV and film counterparts, Marx, Lenin, and Stalin were always working on a new angle to pull the wool over the sheeple's eyes- although their results were far from a laughing matter". If you didn't catch it sheeple is a cross between people and sheep, get it.

Heres what he said about Pelosi:
"We all know speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is a bit off. This woman is so intoxicated with her own power that she runs around Washington like a despot. Don't get me wrong. My intention isn't to tarnish Madam Pelosi's reputation. She's already done a first-class job of that. Her behavior speaks for itself..... If Pelosi had as much passion for killing al-Qaeda as she has for killing our freedom of choice with her healthcare bill, the Democrat's approval rating would have soared 30 percent over night. Her passion is misplaced. It's backfiring."

So should you buy TUP, is it worth the money? YES! or you could just borrow my copy, but I'd want it back. I haven't finished it quite yet, but when I do I will let you all know how the rest is, so far I give it an A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment