Monday, January 31, 2011

my finger!

haha so here is my latest drama. (I know this isn't a big deal but not much happens so I gotta do with what I have). So on Saturday, it was lovely, great day, climbed some hills. So what might you be asking made this day so dramatic.. Well it is what happened when I came home. There was a burglar/murder waiting for me, the door was wide open and a gun was pointed at me. I was luckily caring my pocket knife, which I took with me to the mountains, and in self defense I killed him before he could even put a finger on me! His last words were "...." silence. VICTORY! (I lied).

No really what happened is I lost. I was sewing a skirt for my sister. I carefully put all the planets into that skirt and it was almost done. Then in a split second I was about to sew in the last details, I got distracted, turned my head, pressed the peddle of the machine down then.... the needle went into my finger! I scream, I cry and I become very angry. Okay, this was one of the stupidest things I have done in a long while and I'm mad it had to come to this. But I guess I learned my lesson.. na there is no lesson to be learned, nice thought though.

I know the first one sounds better.

No comments:

Post a Comment