Wednesday, January 26, 2011

love that

Okay so this week we had to take the tri-yearly, dba english testing. Awful I know. Anyways, in the test I read about one to the funniest poems, ever. I was about love and it took me a second to get over the fact that this was for real. I later went home in search of this lolerbear, love poem. I couldn't find it, however, in my search I found some other cute poems. Here they are.

"The Colour of My Love"

I'll paint a sun to warm your heart
Knowing that we'll never part.
I'll draw the years all passing by
So much to learn, so much to try.

I'll paint my mood in a shadow blue,
Paint my soul to be with
you.
I'll sketch your lips in shaded tones,
Draw your mouth to my own.

I'll trace a hand to wipe your tears
And trace a look to calm your fears.
A silhouette of dark and light
To hold
each other oh so tight.

I'll paint the stars in the evening sky,
Draw the light into your
eyes,
A touch of
love, a touch of grace,
To softly fall on your moonlit face.

And with this ring our lives will start,
Let nothing keep our love apart.
I'll take your hand to hold in mine,
And be
together through all time.

(this is the love of a true artist.)


"Circle of Love"

I remember how I loved the way a woman smells

She's just showered and walks by pulling you in to her

Wondering how she would respond to you.

I remember all the girls I lied to.

Just to get close to that scent.

All the hearts that I left scarred because I loved

the feel of the skin as I rub and encourage my sins

While not caring that my love wasn't true.

(this one is rather creepy, he's sniffing girls.... you can guess the author.)


"A Love Song"

Let me sing you a love song
About what I feel in my
heart;
Butterflies can't find nectar
Whenever we're apart.

You're a flower in bloom.
In the dark, in the gloom,
It's you who brightens my day.
How many ways do I need you?
Every day, every way,
come what may.

(oh butterflies... they are love I guess.)


I hope you laughed out loud, I did when I read these. And also yes all the colored words were in a different color on purpose. I know what I'm doing. Goodnight <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment