Sunday, January 23, 2011

computer games

Just in: a new post woah!

So for the past couple days my sister and I have been reminiscing about childhood and what not. Anyways, one of our favorite parts is the computer games we used to play for days on end. They were seriously the best computer, children games in the world. Let me tell you, first there was amazon trail. So the object of the game is to make it to the end of the amazon, you're on a boat, ya. So you're sailing down with your guide and along the way you have to make stops and talk to the locals and fish and what not. It took a really long time to finally get down and you meet a lot of really interesting people. I remember some parts were really scary and we used to get so caught up in it, but to say the least it was great.

The other wonderful childhood joy was called spy fox. In this one you're this fox and the point of the game is to solve some sort of mystery. Like in one you had to stop this evil poodle from ruining the ozone layer with her evilll hairspray! Do you realize how intese that is, I mean come on the out come of the world is at the tip of you're fingers. This game also made the best sound effects and the fox talked funny. As a kid these games felt so hard but really they weren't. It was pretty much like a giant puzzle that you had to solve and most of the time, solved several times. I loved it.

My sister and I are planning to buy these games soon and I'm honestly really excited. I have a lot of time on my hands and this would be a great way to spend my good ol' time. Also this will bring the good parts of my childhood to mind (I'm not saying that there were ever any bad childhood experiences, no). Also in case you were worried, they only cost like a couple buck$ so it won't be a waste of money either.

No comments:

Post a Comment