Saturday, February 5, 2011

chill out

So for the past couple day's New Mexico has had a total break down and honestly I think it's great, for me anyways. I know that people have been running out of gas, which is really bad, but they cancelled school and I'm selfish. So the title "chill out" entails that it has been cold, but also alludes to what I will be discussing in these up coming sentences.

Well, on these days off, I have been doing a whole lot of nothing. Nothing that matters or is to any extent productive. And honestly, I have been just fine with it. Usually, I'm like aahaha I need to get out of the house and do stuff with people, I'm missing out on everything, blah blah blah. But not this time! I stayed at home, hung out with my brother, played xbox, played computer games, didn't do my homework, and even forgot to eat many times. I don't know maybe I was sick and I just didn't notice, I couldn't tell ya. But what I learned from this is that I think everyone should just calm down. chill out, you could say ;) I has done me wonders.

It's surprisingly nice to just be kinda selfish in the right way. I'm not saying totally selfish, but just don't worry about what everyone else is doing around you, just be happy and comfortable with what you are doing. Then also don't jump to conclusions in your mind. I notice that when I stay home by myself I start thinking wicked fast about everything on the planet. And that doesn't get me anywhere, I jump to conclusions about stuff that doesn't matter and it just starts ruining my day. So what do you do? Find something that will occupy your time, for a long time. Trust me hobbies are very important. It doesn't have to be productive either. It has to be something that you get so caught up in and concentrated on that you forget to eat, that's when you know it's a hobby. But don't let drama be you're hobby, that's just unhealthy, even though it seems to be the most common one. So just find something that you like to do and be happy. You don't have to be happy but at least relax a little bit. And you really don't have to worry about everyone else, they're fine.

You could also get a blog, you can tell that's one of my hobbies because none of my post have any real purpose other than occupying some time in a manner other people can hopefully enjoy.

I don't know, here is something else. If you are really stressed and what not, most of the time when you over think things the end result is not very logical and just trying to talk to someone about it just a mess, because you know you're not making much sense, or at least that's how it goes down for me. Hmm... maybe that never happens to you and I just sound crazy, whatever it was your choice to read this, if anyone does. Besides the point. Advice: one of my favorite things to do is just ignore your emotions! I'm serious. Just ignore them and realized that you feel this way but just don't recognize your emotions as true and what ever you do don't feed off of them. You will just set your head spinning and that's no good. Because when you are all emotional you definitely don't think straight, so just recognize that you're emotional and ignore them. Maybe not everyone can do this but you can always try.

So everyone just relax. Including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment