Sunday, February 13, 2011

its valentime!

Well it's valentines day.. what do you do.. wear red, pink and black (and brown because that's my favorite color). I just couldn't help but write a little somethin on the topic, yeah know, it's just the time to do it.

First of all, I really don't understand Valentines Day, especially when it comes to the advertising and the things sold on this special day. For example, wallgreens was selling big stuffed hearts with tennis shoes on them. That's gross! I would not like that if I were a girl, plus it's really creepy. I guess maybe for a joke, it could be romantic? I don't know. Also, people will buy cheep chocolate. That just never made sense to me. NO ONE WANTS GROSS CHEEP CHOCOLATE! haha it doesn't bother me that much but I wanted to be dramatic. Then why do kids pass out valentines to everyone in the class? who started that tradition? (I don't really want to know). I feel like valentines day is just an excuse to be romantic and flirty and get all your feelings out. something, whatever. Or it could be just a great day to be mean and break up with someone. haha that's mean.

Another thing I love is everyone being all proud that they are alone on valentines day. Especailly when they had never had it any other way. I mean you have been alone your whole life does it really matter that you're alone for this one day. I guess so. But then there are those who are all oh I don't care that I'm alone on valentines day but you secretly know that they just want someone to say oh you're alone want to be mine. haha I like noticeing that kind of stuff.

Well while were on the subject of love I guess I'll say a little something. I believe in love and I believe in marraige, especially for girls, it's just practical. I know I'm going to get married someday and I'm actually really excited about it (for good reasons) but that day is not in the near future and that's how I like it. I feel like people should just find someone that they can seriously spend the rest of their life with and commit to it. Because everyone (well of course not everyone) needs the security that comes with marriage and just knowing that you belong to someone, and not having to worry about being alone. Like us girls need to get married someday for the protection and security even money wise. And men need to get married so they can take care of their family and feel accomplished. Girls be girls and boys be boys PLEASE! (know your gender and you're good). See there comes a point where you just naturally progress in life, and it all comes in time. Some sooner that others. But it's something that you shouldn't worry about, it will all come in time. I mean still be careful with who you chose and all, and whatever you don't rush things, but don't stress that your single at [insert age here], calm down, it's your fault your single anywayz... just kidding.

"It's Mr. Latenight Luda and I like to flirt."

Happy Valentines Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment