Friday, February 11, 2011

respect

I have come to realize something: I respect expensive things, even expensive people. Our society is practically based on money and fame and to reach that, is actually quite impressive. Now I'm not saying that they are my idols or anything but seriously to become so famous and well known is pretty cool. I also really respect pretty people. They are seriously my favorite, even if their not very famous, it's just amazing how good looking some people are.


For clothing stores and what not, I can really admire those that can sell their stuff for so much and people buy it. Especailly those big brand names. Even though I can't buy their stuff, other people can and someone is making tons of money off of it. I look up to them in the sense that they did it right, and they really do know what they are doing. See you really have to know the market and have everything down to make that kind of money and fame. Or even all the rappers or big music artists out there. They know the system and to appeal to so many people and make so much money is just crazy. Like Lil Wayne, Nicki Miniaj, Ludacris (I know he's not the biggest but I like him), Drake, Jay-Z, and even Beonce, they are all stinkin rich and everyone knows them. And don't forget about Justin Beiber, most viewed video on youtube with half a billion views. Now I know that their music isn't good, so what, hello they're all making million$$$.


Also I like it when people do stuff just because they can. Like Mukest Amban, Indias richest man. He is building a 27 floor house, over 400,000 square feet, the richest home, just because he can. I like that, I mean isn't that how we got all the historic wonders of today, the Palace of Versillas, yeah. When people spend their money they can create something historic, I want to do something like that some day. Some poeple don't see it as fair to judge someone's sucess by the amount of money they make but I honestly think it's pretty accurate. It's no wonder the some of the richest people in the world are also the smartest, they deserve it. Then people will go as far to say that it's not fair that people are praised because they are smart. Well, hello it's the smart people that made the system work that way! haha I don't know, maybe I'm just saying that because I'm smart, just kidding.


Also, pretty people. It really bothers me when people hate people just for being pretty, especially girls. I mean come on they can't help it that they're beautiful, and in my opinion it's a gift. This just makes me happy, seeing pretty people.


I don't know I guess it all just comes down to this: I aspire to be someone who knows what they're doing and makes money. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment