Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ma Soeur

It's February... love.. oh yeah!
Well my sister is doing really cool things on her blog so if you haven't checked it out... please do right now.
She's posting something new related to love, everyday for this month.

So in the spirit of my sister I thought I would post this poem for her. I wrote it like a year ago, December 9, 2009, to be exact but it has been in my head a lot lately.

Note: It is in french... stupid french... simple senctences because I am really bad at it, but I get by. Also, this isn't real poetry, I haven't really given poetry a chance, it always makes me feel weird. I don't know I could be good at it, most likely not. It's really short too.

Ma soeur,
jolie et petite
Elle fete, elle aller au cafe, elle danse
J'adore my soeur
Madeline.

Ha told you so. Anyways that's my cotribution to love and poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment