Tuesday, February 1, 2011

music

I realized that I haven't really talked about music much on this thing. Let me tell you why. I kinda hate talking about my music choices with others. I hate it when people that annoy me, like the same bands that I do. So when they ask who my favorite band is... I lie. I know this is really weird and may come off mean, but it's true. Also, I don't like it when people say that they like a band just because I do. Trust me this doesn't happen often but when it does again I lie. It's a really bad impulse I have and probably should be broken. So tonight that is what I'm going to do.

My all time favorite band is.....(drum role).....(even though no one cares).... the arctic monkeys.

Yep they are perfect. Their music can change my mood in any way possible. I haven't really ever liked a band this much ever. They are uber talented and not to mention absolutely gorgeous. Okay, so the name sounds stupid, I understand that, but trust me there is nothing stupid about them. There is really no good way to describe their sound so here just listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkCuDftNf0c (please click, you seriously won't regret it)

I hope you can see why and it better be for the right reasons, just kidding. And if not that's really okay. But for me I love them and I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment